View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Riding the Storm Out!

Rate this Entry
It started storming like crazy the moment I pulled up to the FP Pool (5:00 PM). Thirteen of us waited it out (6 PM) and got a great workout in! Here's what we did:

*Warm-up- 500 Freestyle

*8 X (100 free on 2:00/ 50 on 1:15) 50 IM Roll

*3 X 200 free on 4:00 (# 2 with paddles)

*Super 1,000 Swim (50-100-50-150-50-200-50-150-50-100-50) done on 1:00 per 50 interval.

*200 EZ IM cool-down

3,500 LCM

I am swimming lite and scy tomorrow. Saturday is our Nike grant swim clinic (pool and OW). They are predicting scattered storm showers all day....I hope they're wrong!

Submit "Riding the Storm Out!" to Digg Submit "Riding the Storm Out!" to del.icio.us Submit "Riding the Storm Out!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Riding the Storm Out!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am so sick of the rain and clouds.
    What's happening / who's coming with your swim clinic? Do I recall a super-fast swimmer coming in or am I thinking of someone else?
    Maritza Correia is the Nike Swim Olympian for the morning pool session. The afternoon OW session includes Jim Barbour (a local top swimmer) and Marcia Cleveland, both English Channel swimmers!
    They are featuring stations with underwater video taping, starts/turns, Yoga, all 4 strokes, and other surprises. I am really looking forward to the clinic and hoping to learn alot!