View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 02/23/16: evening

Rate this Entry
Had a crummy night's sleep but was able to function well enough during the Rx Abuse Task Force meeting this morning. After getting recycling loaded into the van I did some errands with my wife and then we enjoyed a great lunch. I am in the process of reorganizing paperwork, condensing, and shredding to get rid of excess...maybe I don't need to keep my tax returns from 2001? Made it to Masters tonight...

- 100 demonstration of streamling/sdk with the age group team as they head to end of season champs. I will spend the day with them on Thursday of next week.
- 200 swim/100 kick/200 pull with AP and snorkel
- 16 x 25 on :35 [4 x build, descend, easy, fast]
- 6 x 75 on 1:10 [fast last lap, snorkel on first four FR, last two back]
- 8 x 50 on :45 [pull]
- 2 x 150 on 2:05 even split [did 50 fr/bk/fr, held 1:48]
- 2 x 25 from blocks [working starts]
- 100 loosen and out
(Masters/Rec/2300 yds/55 min)
------------------------------------

Light turn out tonight with MG (back from Canada) doing the workout with me and Matt on his own, until we worked on starts. I will be signing up for the Harvard/New England Champs for Friday/Sat events...will miss th 200 back on Sunday but am satisfied for 3 events a day and only one night in a hotel. Should have plenty of time to relax after the meet and explore Boston a bit with the family. Right now I'm thinking of entering...
50 free, 100 back, 50 fly on Friday (my knees will not be up for the 200 breast)
50 back, 100 IM, 200 fly on Saturday (planning to skip the 500 so I can sleep in! might decide to swim it backstroke.)

Submit "Workout 02/23/16: evening" to Digg Submit "Workout 02/23/16: evening" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 02/23/16: evening" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 02/23/16: evening" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts , Planning

Comments