View RSS Feed

Maple Syrup with a Side of Chlorine

Workout 03/26/16: morning

Rate this Entry
A great turnout at Masters today. Since our home meet is two weeks away (we currently have two entry forms) I am recycling through the two week taper regimen that I use with a slight modification of the final set...

200 free/200 back/200 IM drill
3 x 200 on 2:45 pull with snorkel [AP]
4 x 75 on 1:30 kick [AK and snorkel]

Fort Speed Set:
Swim: Fins optional, pick your own interval for max rest or don't bother to look at the clock in between hard efforts:
1 x 25 AFAP … 1 x 50 EZ
1 x 50 AFAP … 2 x 50 EZ
1 x 75 AFAP … 3 x 50 EZ
1 x 100 @ 90% … 4 x 50 EZ

3 x 50 BK on 1:10 - Burst and cruise
Working on starts
(Masters/Rec/2500 yds/70 min)
------------------------------------

Most of the Rec staff was at our Town's Easter Egg Hunt and the backup guard is almost always late...today he was only 11 minutes late. Oh well...Carol, Greg, Kevin and I did the workout together with Rebecca joining us towards the end, as Rachel, Melissa, Sarah and Amy did their own workout.

After some errands and a visit to my stepfather-my-in-law in the hospital, I took advantage of the nice day and prepped our bikes for the year and got the motorcycle fired up. After dinner my son and I took a walk to Stewart's for an ice cream cone.

Have a Happy Easter, everyone!

Submit "Workout 03/26/16: morning" to Digg Submit "Workout 03/26/16: morning" to del.icio.us Submit "Workout 03/26/16: morning" to StumbleUpon Submit "Workout 03/26/16: morning" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments