(went 25ish)

2 x (25 AFAP free w/fins + 25 EZ)

50 EZ

2 x (25 AFAP kick w/fins + 25 EZ)

200 C/D

Total: 2100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Need to get my entries in for Nats ...

Nothing good to report otherwise. The plague of contagion from my daughter's middle school has infected her and my house. (Why do kids get strep and flu in June?!) Really busy week ... and I think I'm slightly b*tchy from resting more than usual. I'd like to crawl under a rock for a couple days!! lol

Edit: Mini Fort has mono. I'm a little paranoid that I'm showing symptoms, and that may account for why I've been fairly fatigued lately. Hope not, as that would really mess up my summer swim plans. I know it's unlikely for adults to get it, but I've never had it before. Fingers crossed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

200 back splits:

Splits are up. It was my 3rd 50 that really stunk. I guess 1:21 + 1:26 isn't all that bad, considering the start always makes my first 50 fast.

1:21.12 (42.66)
2:05.27 (44.15)
2:47.34 (42.07)

(Still hoping to sneak into TT. I would have been 6th last year. But I bet Indy will be more popular than LCM Nats last summer.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Food:

Fell off the wagon again some this weekend, but I was barely home. Clean eating requires a lot of time, ability to get to the grocery store regularly and eating at home. Not bad, I just had to have a couple sandwiches on the run, a muffin, etc.

Submit "Monday, June 15" to Digg Submit "Monday, June 15" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, June 15" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, June 15" to Google

Updated June 15th, 2009 at 11:17 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts , USA-S Swim Meets / Events

Comments

Did you wear the LZR for your 200 back? If so, did you blog/comment anywhere on it vs. the B70?
    Quote Originally Posted by pwbrundage
    Did you wear the LZR for your 200 back? If so, did you blog/comment anywhere on it vs. the B70?
    Definitely no! I wore an old Pro that is a size too big and stretched out. Saving LZR for very important weenie sprinter events.
    I think that you will get in there with that time.
    Leslie - That's a great 200 back time! I'm sure you will get in the TT with that time.

Sounds like you are still within substantial compliance.
    Let hope you don't have bad symptomps.
    Quote Originally Posted by elise526
    Leslie - That's a great 200 back time! I'm sure you will get in the TT with that time.

Sounds like you are still within substantial compliance.
    I felt like I left something in the pool, just didn't know how to race it really. But I'll take the time.

Well, sort of. I felt like I was eating pretty much like normal though. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyman
    Let hope you don't have bad symptomps.
    Thanks Crazy. I hope I don't get it. That would NOT be good. I'm not a good sick person.
    Best of luck staying healthy and avoiding the taper bitchies.

--mj
    Quote Originally Posted by swimmj
    Best of luck staying healthy and avoiding the taper bitchies.

--mj
    Thanks, mj. We know how awful those are.