View RSS Feed

joel schmaltz

Stolen from pwb

Rate this Entry
After watching my races from Greensboro and going over my splits I now have quite the list of "needs improving". I stole Patrick's recovery workout and figured I could concentrate on the little things while swimming solo before work.

400 IM k/dr by 50
3 x 100 w/snorkel @ 1:40 descend
6 x 50 @ 60
-odds easy free
-evens I went 25 back/25 breast to work the turn

20 x 50 @60 for swims and drill ,1:15 for the kick
-5 for each stroke
1. kick
2. drill
3. swim cruise
4. kick
5. swim 80%

100 cruise and of to work

Thanks Patrick

Submit "Stolen from pwb" to Digg Submit "Stolen from pwb" to del.icio.us Submit "Stolen from pwb" to StumbleUpon Submit "Stolen from pwb" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I will try to email your 200IM swim but I am certain the file will be difficult to send due to size. Melinda even had trouble sending my 50 fly.

If I am unable to send it that way, I can very easily publish it on youtube.

There's two ways I can have it loaded in youtube:
    1) As private, where I can share with your gmail account - only you can view.
    2) Or public - anyone can view
    Hope the workout met your needs today - it's not one of the most exciting ones, but a decent enough recovery swim.
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    I will try to email your 200IM swim but I am certain the file will be difficult to send due to size. Melinda even had trouble sending my 50 fly.

If I am unable to send it that way, I can very easily publish it on youtube.

There's two ways I can have it loaded in youtube:
    1) As private, where I can share with your gmail account - only you can view.
    2) Or public - anyone can view
    Public YouTube is fine with me. Whatever is easy for you. I appreciate it Steve.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Hope the workout met your needs today - it's not one of the most exciting ones, but a decent enough recovery swim.
    My quick solo swims are always time for me to work on my laundry list of technical problems. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again