16 x 15 UW shooters w/new MF, took 8-9 SDKs per 25, pretty slow and drilly
odds belly
evens back

50 EZ

2 x 25 EZ speed fly, felt like crap

5 x (25 AFAP back + 50 EZ)

100 C/D

Total: 1675

(I seem to recall I did something else, but these "workouts" are so ridiculously dull and boring, I can barely stay awake during them.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monofin:

Tried out my new MF today. Because it's quite a bit longer than my shooter MF, it felt very odd. It might take some time to get used to. At only 8-9 kicks per length, I think it's much better for long course. I'll try it out there next week.

Dehydrated:

I'm still having issues with cramping. I cramped on my backstroke start this weekend. After mulling it over, I think I might be slightly dehydrated. I try to drink a lot of water, but may still need more ... I drink very little water in the evening, then wake up and drink coffee. Perhaps I need more electrolytes as well. So I think I'll be pounding more gatorade and water the next few days.

Tight Deltoids:

My deltoids feel very tight. WTH? I've been practically comatose for a week. Shouldn't they be happy and rested? I'm blaming the 200 back. lol

Submit "Wednesday, June 17" to Digg Submit "Wednesday, June 17" to del.icio.us Submit "Wednesday, June 17" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wednesday, June 17" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Total: 1675.....Perhaps I need more electrolytes as well... WTH? I've been practically comatose for a week.
    Another Patrick-like day might be in order. All the indications point to a lack of bon bons.
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver
    Another Patrick-like day might be in order. All the indications point to a lack of bon bons.
    Ha! I had M&Ms for my 10% crap today.
    That's not enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver
    That's not enough.
    Just had leftover Thai food after sitting down for dinner at 10:15 and arguing with Mini Fort over whether she goes off to swim camp on Sat. That was fun.