10 x 25 dolphin kick @ 100 pace @ :25 rest
100 EZ

10 x 25 breast @ 100 pace @ :25 rest
100 EZ

6 x 50 DPS free w/paddle
100 EZ

Total: 2450

Thursday:

I went paddle boarding for an hour on the sound. Idk, it seemed pretty easy to me. And very fun! Didn't bother my legs at all. Wish there had been more wind to go faster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried swimming in the ocean on Tuesday. No way, it was far too cold for me. Yesterday, though, the ocean seemed about 10 degrees warmer. But then there were a lot of jelly fish ... I definitely don't do jelly fish.

Submit "Wed-Thurs July 27-28" to Digg Submit "Wed-Thurs July 27-28" to del.icio.us Submit "Wed-Thurs July 27-28" to StumbleUpon Submit "Wed-Thurs July 27-28" to Google

Comments

Jelly fish should be banned. Been stung thousands of times, not a big deal, but once several years back I got tangled in something extraordinarily painful. Felt like a hot iron burning my arm for hours
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    Jelly fish should be banned. Been stung thousands of times, not a big deal, but once several years back I got tangled in something extraordinarily painful. Felt like a hot iron burning my arm for hours
    !!! Ew

The rain the night before may have brought them in. Yesterday, the water seemed more like 80 degrees and the jelly fish were gone. A perfect day for playing in the ocean.