The FAF AFAP Digest

Mon-Tues, Aug 8-9

Rate this Entry
Monday:

Drylands:

rehab ex
straight arm dips, 75 x 3 x 15
altitude drops, 2 x 5
resisted standing broad jumps, 30 x 2 x 10 (someone asked me if I was training for American Ninja Warrior -- ha!)
face pulls, 50 x 3 x 20
good mornings, 75 x 4 x 5
deadlifts, 75 x 4 x 5
tricep press, 50 x 3 x 8
TRX knee ins, 2 x 10

1000 EZ in the pool afterward

Tuesday: Swim/LCM/Solo:

500 various
4 x (25 scull + 25 free)
4 x 50 burst + cruise
50 EZ
20 x 50
odds = 100 pace @ 1:00
evens = EZ @ 2:00
200 EZ

Total: 2100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a bit tired after that workout. Not much yardage -- I really can't do more than that in an hour -- but plenty of quality.

I was stupid the other day. I was driving around and left the top down with my swim bag and equipment bag in the car during lunch with a friend. I came back and my equipment bag was gone. Ouch! No idea why they took that and left the backpack. I have extra fins and paddles, but the bungee cordz + parachute + drag sox replacement will be pricey.

Submit "Mon-Tues, Aug 8-9" to Digg Submit "Mon-Tues, Aug 8-9" to del.icio.us Submit "Mon-Tues, Aug 8-9" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mon-Tues, Aug 8-9" to Google

Comments

Pittsburgh is a high swim crime area! Didn't you have something stolen before?
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Pittsburgh is a high swim crime area! Didn't you have something stolen before?
    Yes. Last time my car was vandalized, window smashed, and my backpack was stolen. Grr!
    That's crazy. Check the web (ebay, etc.) to see if you find someone trying to sell the stuff. They may be stupid enough to try to sell it all together.