4 x 50 burst + cruise
50 EZ
3 x (50 AFAP + 150 EZ)
3 x (50 @ 100 pace + 50 EZ)
6 x 50 DPS back w/paddles
100 EZ

Total: 2250

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't blogged for a few days. I was just too caught up in the Olympic viewing and coverage. It takes awhile to read all the SwimSwam comments! I did a few drylands at some point that I don't recall. And I've done 3 long course workouts at Lebo during the hour of adult swim. Suffering severely from Olympic swimming withdrawal.

Submit "Aug 14 & prior" to Digg Submit "Aug 14 & prior" to del.icio.us Submit "Aug 14 & prior" to StumbleUpon Submit "Aug 14 & prior" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

It takes awhile to read all the SwimSwam comments!
    The funny thing for me was that, thanks to the great live coverage of the Olympic swimming, I really didn't feel the need to go to SwimSwam. I checked it out a bit here and there, but certainly not the comments.

Of course, for the next four years until Tokyo 2020, I'll have to rely on SwimSwam for all swimming news as it will drop off the national news media once the Lochte getting robbed story dies down.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    The funny thing for me was that, thanks to the great live coverage of the Olympic swimming, I really didn't feel the need to go to SwimSwam. I checked it out a bit here and there, but certainly not the comments.

Of course, for the next four years until Tokyo 2020, I'll have to rely on SwimSwam for all swimming news as it will drop off the national news media once the Lochte getting robbed story dies down.
    The comments are the most interesting! I skimmed the articles themselves bc they mostly just recited the race outcomes. I also really like SwimVortex -- lots of opinion pieces and the most up to date news on the doping controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb

Couldn't the robbers cut Lochte a break after un-Lochte performance in the 200 IM. I guess that they weren't watching the Olympics in their stolen flat screen tvs, allegedly!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    Couldn't the robbers cut Lochte a break after un-Lochte performance in the 200 IM. I guess that they weren't watching the Olympics in their stolen flat screen tvs, allegedly!
    From comments on another forum, it looks like it was an inside job, that the cab driver was in on it. Not sure if they were after Lochte specifically, but definitely after Olympians, who would be assumed to have a decent amount of cash.