50 EZ
16 x 50
odds = fast @ 100 pace, 2 x IM order
50 EZ
8 x 50 various @ 1:10
100 EZ

Total: 2300

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished a full three weeks of LCM only training. I fear I'll be a little rusty when short course season starts without any work on starts, turns, SDKs, etc. But swimming options are very few here in the summer, particularly in August with all the pool closures. Today, I'm going to do an easy workout at LA Fitness.

I entered one of the last LCM meets of the year a couple hours from my house on Saturday: 50 breast, 50 free, 100 back. It will be a small very fast meet, so I may not get enough rest for the 100 back. I haven't been training too much the last couple months, which has been a nice break, but I should have enough in the tank for a couple 50s. Hope the weather cooperates.

Submit "Sat-Sun Aug 20-21" to Digg Submit "Sat-Sun Aug 20-21" to del.icio.us Submit "Sat-Sun Aug 20-21" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sat-Sun Aug 20-21" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

There are not many long course pools near me, so little opportunity to practice. The few LCM workouts I have done were tiring..... especially trying to swim Fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny100
    There are not many long course pools near me, so little opportunity to practice. The few LCM workouts I have done were tiring..... especially trying to swim Fly
    Yes, even when short, they are exhausting if you're doing race pace work. If you're not used to long course, they are super tiring. I remember one of my first ones this year.