5 x (25 AFAP + 75 EZ)
50 EZ
12 x 50 various
100 EZ

Total: 2200 m

Wednesday: Swim/SCY/Solo:

1300 EZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since there are only a few days until my LCM meet, I've decided to take it a bit easy and do a couple SCY workouts. There are a whole 46 swimmers entered in the meet thus far. Fingers crossed for good weather. Going to go hit the foam roller tonight for the first time in ages.

Submit "Mon-Wed Aug 22-24" to Digg Submit "Mon-Wed Aug 22-24" to del.icio.us Submit "Mon-Wed Aug 22-24" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mon-Wed Aug 22-24" to Google

Updated August 26th, 2016 at 10:04 AM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

It's up to 49 today! I just can't bring myself to make the drive to Cleveland. I will splash around with the other 20 folks going SCM in Frostburg on Sunday.

Good Luck in Ohio.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpetyk
    It's up to 49 today! I just can't bring myself to make the drive to Cleveland. I will splash around with the other 20 folks going SCM in Frostburg on Sunday.

Good Luck in Ohio.
    Thanks. You too in MD. It is a hike, but not quite as bad as going to the DC area. Just want to get a couple more LCM times bc there are more opportunities for SCM items later.
    Good luck! What events?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Martin
    Good luck! What events?
    Thanks. Going to swim the other two 50s -- 50 breast and 50 free -- to complete the drop dead LCM sprints. Depending on timing, I may do the 100 back. Depends how shallow the shallow end is ... and if there is enough rest.