View RSS Feed

joel schmaltz

Death by DragSox

Rate this Entry
by , September 6th, 2016 at 03:30 PM (2278 Views)
Our team has a handful of members that have a really strong kick. I am not included on that list. Coach got a hold of these devilish things called Dragsox which might as well be called anchors. The name says it all.

500 mix up

3 rounds of
100 kick with board
6 x 25 kick with DragSox @ ??

100 cruise

50 + 100
2 x 50 + 100
3 x 50 + 100
4 x 50 + 100
--50's free @ 60 at 200P
--100's fast back @ 2:00 focus on walls
100 cruise

2 rounds of
200 pull DPS @ 3:00
50 pull fast

200 w/d

My title is a bit over dramatic but they do slow you down.

Submit "Death by DragSox" to Digg Submit "Death by DragSox" to del.icio.us Submit "Death by DragSox" to StumbleUpon Submit "Death by DragSox" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

My work socks after a long shift can cause death

i recall pwb blogged once about a thief of one of his socks. Something about the way it was titled and presented, but I never laughed so hard from a blog before lol
    Updated September 6th, 2016 at 08:11 PM by __steve__
    Had to Google those and man, that looks interesting. I wonder if long sweat socks might work if they're anchored at the ankle with a band.
    Quote Originally Posted by __steve__
    My work socks after a long shift can cause death

i recall pwb blogged once about a thief of one of his socks. Something about the way it was titled and presented, but I never laughed so hard from a blog before lol
    Triple digit temperatures, work boots and a long shift might have something to do with that. Don't let Diane talk you into trying them. I told her to keep the receipt handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by flystorms
    Had to Google those and man, that looks interesting. I wonder if long sweat socks might work if they're anchored at the ankle with a band.
    i should have included a link or at least a photo. I'm sure long socks would work and probably drap even more. The jury is still out on the possible benefits. They really should have named them AnchorSox.