View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Tues Oct. 18

Rate this Entry
by , October 18th, 2016 at 06:02 PM (2576 Views)
Swim/SCY/Solo @ Sewy

Warm up:

500 various
100 scull
8 x 25 shooters w/fins
100 EZ

Main sets:

8 x 50 burst + cruise
100 EZ

10 x (25 AFAP + 75 EZ) @ 3:00-3:30
-- 5 swim, 5 kick
200 EZ

8 x 50 DPS free w/paddles @ 1:00
50 EZ

Total: 2950

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm feeling sore and tired. I suspect that it is because I haven't had a full recovery week since the third week of August. My body always starts to protest if train too long without a meet to rest for. I've also had a little bit of Stewartitis the last few weeks -- waking up for awhile in the middle of the night. I usually just read an actual book. I'm a dinosaur -- haven't switched to reading books on my iPad.

Submit "Tues Oct. 18" to Digg Submit "Tues Oct. 18" to del.icio.us Submit "Tues Oct. 18" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tues Oct. 18" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

I'm a dinosaur -- haven't switched to reading books on my iPad.
    I'm with you; I love a real book. I figure that we all spend so much time in electronic-land that real books are a real respite.
    I tried commenting on your last post but it won't let me make a comment. So sorry to hear about your elbow issue. Sounds terrible. What are they doing to take the swelling down? Get better soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartACarroll
    I tried commenting on your last post but it won't let me make a comment. So sorry to hear about your elbow issue. Sounds terrible. What are they doing to take the swelling down? Get better soon.
    It's not the elbow. It's the whole arm. Nothing to do but elevate and use a compression sleeve ... I just wish I knew what the cause was ...
    Updated October 22nd, 2016 at 01:04 PM by The Fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    I'm with you; I love a real book. I figure that we all spend so much time in electronic-land that real books are a real respite.
    a couple dozen thumbs-up on this.