R5= odds shooter
100 EZ

Total: 2350

Tuesday 2/28

around 2000 @ LA Fitness
can't remember what I did, nothing strenuous, a few 100 pace 25s

Wed 3/1: Swim/SCY @ Pitt

250 various (got in a bit late)
8 x 50 kick (they were doing something else)
8 x 50 kick
50 EZ
12 x 25 kick @ :45, pretty fast
3 x 50 EZ (they were doing 100 IMs)
12 x 25 kick @ :50, pretty fast
3 x 50 EZ
-- got out a bit early

Total: 2000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, I've been getting in the pool once in awhile. I have to say that I am very unmotivated. It's dull as dirt to just kick with your arms at your side. And without a meet to plan for ... eh. I have been on the treadmill quite a bit. Unfortunately, I also strained my thoracic area somewhat. Not sure how. Probably just doing a lot of casual pulling and and hauling with my arm (groceries, car doors, chopping). I have to actively think about my 10 lb limit. In other news, my insurance company denied coverage for my angioplasty. I must say, I didn't see that one coming. My dr submitted an appeal without me even asking. He said it was the first time he'd ever had a denial of coverage for this procedure. If they deny coverage again, I will be appealing and suing. Really outrageous. Any least my next appointment is in just 3 weeks. Fingers crossed for the all clear. Though I know that if I am cleared, I will have to proceed very slowly and cautiously.

Submit "Few Swims" to Digg Submit "Few Swims" to del.icio.us Submit "Few Swims" to StumbleUpon Submit "Few Swims" to Google

Updated March 2nd, 2017 at 04:53 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments