View RSS Feed

After a long rest

Budapest Week 5 - Wednesday

Rate this Entry
Work took me to Phoenix for a few days yesterday. Patrick(pwb) and I arranged to swim together. I had a great time meeting his wife and kids. So much fun. Thanks again my friend.

Pool setup scm

Warm up
400 free with snorkel
6x50 catch-up on 1min

Main sets
4x500 pull descend 1-4 send off starting at 7:30 pace and descending 25 per 500(descend to 1:15 base pace per 100)
100 easy
10x50 kick on 1min
12x50 on :55 as 2 at 400 pace, 1 easy

Warm down
100 easy

It's always fun hanging out and working out with Patrick and today was really special.

Submit "Budapest Week 5 - Wednesday" to Digg Submit "Budapest Week 5 - Wednesday" to del.icio.us Submit "Budapest Week 5 - Wednesday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Budapest Week 5 - Wednesday" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Great to see you, Stewart. When you're next back, I promise to be in better swimming shape! Travel well, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    Great to see you, Stewart. When you're next back, I promise to be in better swimming shape! Travel well, my friend.
    Patrick, you did just fine and long term your PT will mean you will be back better than ever. I think I need a page out of your book after worlds to rest and recoup my shoulder but I am afraid I am too far along with the injury.