View RSS Feed

flippergirl

I wish I were Superwoman, but I am meerly flippergirl...

Rate this Entry
Today would have been my fourth day in a row of training. Yesterday I swam with a pulled hamstring and sore shoulders. Well, today they are worse. At least for now I am a person who needs a day off for recovering. I know I am supposed to time myself at the end of the week for the speed experiment and since I have to go out of town tomorrow till Sunday night I will just have to time myself on Monday. I feel I worked very hard this week and maybe if I give my muscles a chance to recover this is the smarter way to time myself. We'll see. I know I feel like have no strength today.

I don't want to make too big a deal out of this in my mind...because that only leads to negative thinking about myself.

I also have a very full day preparing for spending a wonderful week-end with my family in Boston. I am going to focus on that now.

But I shall return!!! Don't give up on me...please! As I am not going to give up on myself.

Submit "I wish I were Superwoman, but I am meerly flippergirl..." to Digg Submit "I wish I were Superwoman, but I am meerly flippergirl..." to del.icio.us Submit "I wish I were Superwoman, but I am meerly flippergirl..." to StumbleUpon Submit "I wish I were Superwoman, but I am meerly flippergirl..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Never give up!

Have fun in Boston. I'm envious.
    Thanks fort! Go ahead and eat some pancakes for me! Check out mint julip for spearmint. Its a drink I am not sure how to make...it does require alcohol however. Ya can also just chew it...like cud!