8 x (25 AFAP w/fins + 75 EZ) @ 3:00
50 EZ

10 x 50 cruise free @ :20 rest
200 EZ

Total: 2750

Monday: Swim/SCY/Solo @ LA Fitness

3200 cruise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I made another attempt at AFAP 25s. My times were about the same as pre-surgery with the exception of fly being a tick slower. Fly feels the hardest right now. Between last Friday's workout, these 25s and doing some starts, I almost feel like a real swimmer again! Today, I just cruised. I was tired from Sunday's effort and I'm told garbage yards promotes vascularization.

Submit "Sun-Mon Oct. 15-16" to Digg Submit "Sun-Mon Oct. 15-16" to del.icio.us Submit "Sun-Mon Oct. 15-16" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sun-Mon Oct. 15-16" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

Hi, can you provide any details around the statement in the last sentence "garbage yards promotes vascularization"?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanSad
    Hi, can you provide any details around the statement in the last sentence "garbage yards promotes vascularization"?
    You need to give your body a signal to adapt. Aerobic swimming, which provides constant reasonably high blood circulation, might send a good signal.

https://wheelpower.training/how-endurance-training-promotes-blood-vessels-growth/

garbage yards promotes vascularization
    Oh no! We might not be ale to use the term "garbage yardage" anymore, since it actually has a purpose
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl_S
    Oh no! We might not be ale to use the term "garbage yardage" anymore, since it actually has a purpose
    \

Only if you have a vascular problem!