View RSS Feed

Blog

1|12|18 LCM

Rate this Entry
by , January 12th, 2018 at 05:21 PM (452 Views)
LCM 3k

10 x 200 IM kick

• 1st 50 was UWDK done in 12.5m increments, taking a breath between, and the 4th done as UW atlantis

• 2nd just kick on back

• 3rd frog kick with board and snorkel

• 4th was flutter with board and snorkel

Then put fins on and did 1000 of various drills, bursts, and fun things

Shoulder bugs me without even doing anything. Hand numb and aches, etc. Many appointments and bs to go before anything gets done. Neck injections appointment was cancelled (likely because my ins company decided to change my ID# for 2018). The appt was the 15th and they waited to mssg me this 10 minutes prior to closing today. All they needed was my new ins #. So I left them plenty of messages. Shoulder doc was waiting for neck shots results before doing anything. Stuff gets on hold, but at least I was able to swim, and had fun doing so

Had my first GI screening done on Wed - next appt in 10 yrs so that is good news.

Did about 90 minutes of wine yoga last night. Can,t recall exactly was was accomplished

Submit "1|12|18 LCM" to Digg Submit "1|12|18 LCM" to del.icio.us Submit "1|12|18 LCM" to StumbleUpon Submit "1|12|18 LCM" to Google

Updated January 12th, 2018 at 05:26 PM by __steve__

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What, pray tell, is "wine yoga?" Is that where every time someone says "namaste" or "om," you have to chug?
    It is solo yogo that works balancing systems a little more, maybe
    Wine yoga! Love it!