View RSS Feed

Blog

12|15|18 LCM

Rate this Entry
by , December 16th, 2018 at 03:58 PM (125 Views)
4 x
100 free
200 IM kick

Right shoulder about 70% way to full recovery and whatever was damaged appears surgically fixed. Hand still aches and tingling -probably axial nerve pressure which may improve with regain in strength.

Left shoulder I plan on addressing early next year. MR with contrast report highlights: “circumferential tear of labrum with displaced fragments into axillary recess along inferior and posterior inferior labrum”, “biceps anchor and superior labrum are nearly completely denuded”, “glenoid thickening”, and “Hill-Sachs impaction fracture” among others. Whatever that means, it doesn’t sound normal. On a good note, my rotator cuff group like the right side, is good. I am looking forward to having this worked on. I’ve been swimming with this train-wreck in my arm since the day I learned proper swimming just over 10 years ago. This recent 2 month break from swimming jumping back in yesterday (like a reset) really exposed this limitation, which I learned to ignore out of necessity during years of stroke development. If this will be a successful outcome, I reckon I will have to redevelop stroke by scratch. I will continue to swim leading up to it

Submit "12|15|18 LCM" to Digg Submit "12|15|18 LCM" to del.icio.us Submit "12|15|18 LCM" to StumbleUpon Submit "12|15|18 LCM" to Google

Updated December 17th, 2018 at 11:55 AM by __steve__

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments