View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

It is coming. Again.

Rate this Entry
Just a little heads up for my vlog readers and viewers. If you just can't barely stand waiting for the fall lineup of new mediocre TV fare to make life temporarily livable once again, don't despair.

Thornton Twins Films should be meeting your need for low quality bridge entertainment very soon.

It is coming. Again.

For the next time.

It...

Here...

Soon....

Somewhat swimming related...

Please stay tuned.

Submit "It is coming.  Again." to Digg Submit "It is coming.  Again." to del.icio.us Submit "It is coming.  Again." to StumbleUpon Submit "It is coming.  Again." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

the suspense is killing me
    You must stay alive...just a little bit longer!
    More interesting would be why do you still use woodstock as your icon? Haven't you posted enough to have your personalized photo montage posted? The only was you & woodstock are remotely close to a fair representation are the days when your liver is not up to par, which should be more often than not, given your sobriety.
    Inquiring minds want to know Jimby!
    Aha! Jimby's back! I'll be waiting with baited breath!
    I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!
    With luck, little Woodstock Jimby, your favorite tweeting birdie, will get the movie up by tomorrow night! Perhaps a still from the new film might make a good new icon?
    It's not just for the cool kids..the newbies are excited too!
    Oh the anticipation... !
    Okay, bring it on but don't "Twin Peak" us or, to be more update, don't "True Blood" us. I know where you live.
    swimmergirlkt: i predict yo will find the seductive charms of the upcoming film seductively charming. and billyboy, not to worry about the plot going crazy and queen vampires playing petulant games of yahtzee while wiping femoral artery blood from blondes off her cleavage. the thornton twins know how to tell a coherent yarn about the supernatural!
    I'm gonna watch it in the car and pretend it's a drive-in
    Jim, I am not easily charmed but am shamefully easily seduced. Bring it on!
    Join me and Amanda in the backseat of her car for the full popcorn-bursting experience!
    Sounds titillating!
    I'd say it sounds KINKY! "Specially if Chick of the Sea wears her white marshmallow suit!
    Oooooh, tell me more! This group is way more fun than the Dungeons & Dragons blog!
    (maybe I'll even learn to swim some day so I know what you all are talking about)