View RSS Feed

FlyQueen

Monday September 28, 2009

Rate this Entry
by , September 28th, 2009 at 08:39 AM (478 Views)

Got out of bed! and left the house pretty much on time. If I had actually put all of my swim stuff into my bag rather than near my bag and packed my lunch rather than mentally thought about a lunch I would have been on time. I dove in a few minutes late.

Warm-up was:
800 mix-up strokes
400 IM drill

I did 600 then the 400 IM

I joined in on the last one of:
3 x 500 free on 7:30 (I was actually told to only do one - gotta love when your coach realizes you are a sprinter and doesn't try to kill you)

I went a 6:49

12 x 50 pull - I was told to them kick on :55
Descend 1-4, 5-8 and 9-12

100 EZ

Not too bad for not swimming much in 3 weeks. I am really trying to work on getting into the pool on time so I can get all of the sets in.

My plans for working out in the evening this week are up for grabs. I've got dinner plans tonight, coaching tomorrow, dinner plans Wednesday night, parent night Thursday night and dinner plans Friday night - I'm a busy girl this week.

Dinner tonight should be late enough that I can get a run in - but the work is piling up so I might not get out of here in time. We shall see.

Submit "Monday September 28, 2009" to Digg Submit "Monday September 28, 2009" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday September 28, 2009" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday September 28, 2009" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

"I joined in on the last one of:
    3 x 500 free on 7:30 (I was actually told to only do one - gotta love when your coach realizes you are a sprinter and doesn't try to kill you)"

Lucky you. He didn't give me that option.