View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Sunday, Oct. 4

Rate this Entry
Swim/SCY/Solo:

Warm up:

700 variety swim, kick, drill

Drilly stuff:

10 x (25 UW shooter on back, no fins, + 25 EZ)

50 EZ

10 x 50 @ 1:00
25 easy speed fly + 25 easy, working on breakouts

50 EZ

12 x (25 AFAP w/fins + 50 EZ)
1-4 free
5-6 dolphin kick shooter on belly
7-8 flutter kick shooter
9-12 free

200 EZ

Total: 2850

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Commentary:

Whew, I was definitely tired this weekend after a more intense week of training. I was DEAD on Saturday. I slept in today and felt more rested. If I carry on with this plan, I anticipate the weekends being more about recovery.

Submit "Sunday, Oct. 4" to Digg Submit "Sunday, Oct. 4" to del.icio.us Submit "Sunday, Oct. 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sunday, Oct. 4" to Google

Categories
Swim Workouts

Comments

You've got company if you use the weekends for recovery. We are so busy on the weekends (I'm sure you are too!) that I almost never swim on the weekends. The most I do is RC and ab work in the evenings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo
    You've got company if you use the weekends for recovery. We are so busy on the weekends (I'm sure you are too!) that I almost never swim on the weekends. The most I do is RC and ab work in the evenings.
    Yep, weekends are obscenely busy for me too. I usually take Saturday off and go to Sunday practice at Mason and that's it. I was just too tired to get up and go yesterday. Maybe it's better for us to have the recovery time anyway.