View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Tuesday, Dec. 9

Rate this Entry
by , December 9th, 2008 at 05:26 PM (1194 Views)
60 minute spin class.
(Definitely didn't work too hard. Just got some cardio in.)

20-25 minutes of RC and core work

Recovery swim in the hot 25 meter gym pool:

700 warm up
10 x 100 on 1:50, alternate back and backstroke kick, pretty slo mo
400 IM drill
hottub

Total: 2100 meters

Still tired and sore. It seems, just in the last couple years, that it take me longer to recover from meets. I've been very tired after both the Sprint Classic and this meet even though I only swam one day. If the last meet is any indication, I'll probably feel better by Thursday or so. Sheesh!

Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 9" to Digg Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 9" to del.icio.us Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 9" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tuesday, Dec. 9" to Google

Updated December 9th, 2008 at 10:02 PM by The Fortress

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is why you should take a week off after a meet ... of course, I have to admit that I'm getting edgy to swim again, but I'm going to resist until next Tuesday.
    Well, I usually feel better after a couple days. But I already took a bunch of time off. Need to get moving again!
    I got back in today.. but I had chest congestion...I did a mile 1200 of drilly/easy swim. OK I sprinted a 50 BR, I have to get my groove back, I can't have muppet beating me!
    Did Muppet wear his Pro for that 50 breast at Zones, eh? You'll take him down at the next meet when you haven't been sniffling and putting xmas lights on your roof! ;