View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Monday, Oct. 12

Rate this Entry
Hot Yoga:

Made it to my 90 minute hot yoga class this am. I'm feeling even more pure with all those impurities sweated out. Whew! I didn't even have to cheat death like Geek did the other day. And, having expelled the dread impurities, I felt free to imbibe more and have just polished off a bottle of wine with one of my oldest and dearest friends.

My upper back today was pretty lit up from yesterday's weight extravaganza. Not sure what I'm going to get up to tomorrow afternoon. Next week, I'm going to mostly lay off the weights before the Sprint Classic (maybe only some light or explosive upper body stuff). Then back at it for a few weeks before, blech-sigh, tapering for Zones.

Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to Digg Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday, Oct. 12" to Google

Categories
Yoga

Comments

Leslie, the weight lifting hamster will live longer if it half starves itself to death, this according to science.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim thornton
    Leslie, the weight lifting hamster will live longer if it half starves itself to death, this according to science.
    That's what the CRON people say too ... I'm not good with starvation. I like food.