View RSS Feed

FlyQueen

@#%$@*(&

Rate this Entry
by , October 13th, 2009 at 08:54 AM (640 Views)
Woke-up a few minutes late. Got dressed, brushed my teeth, put the contacts in, grabbed my already made lunch, already packed swim bag and got in the car to start the 45 minute drive to swim practice.

About 30+ minutes in I realized that all of my swimsuits were still nicely hanging in my bathroom or in my drawers at home. @(&%)(@&*#)(Q*)(%*)%(*

So there was no swimming this morning.

I did swim Sunday at Villanova. The given workout was insane. The workout was what they give the college kids. I am not a collegiate swimmer, never was a collegiate swimmer and have no intentions of training like one. Here was the workout:

800 Choice

400 pull
2 x 200 pull
4 x 100 pull
8 x 50 pull

400 free
2 x 200 free
4 x 100 free
8 x 50 free

400 IM
2 x 200 IM
4 x 100 IM
8 x 50 Fly

There was a kick set and something else at the end which needless to say I didn't do.

I did a couple hundred yards, did most of the pull set straight free and part of the free set. Not sure how much I did.

Tonight I'm hitting the gym for some dryland.

Submit "@#%$@*(&" to Digg Submit "@#%$@*(&" to del.icio.us Submit "@#%$@*(&" to StumbleUpon Submit "@#%$@*(&" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sucks about the suit! I've done that before myself. Kick ass at the gym tonight!
    They are insane workouts, but my coaches only write up collegiate workouts, not masters workouts. They don't speak masters workouts!!! Glad you were able to drop in.