View RSS Feed

FlyQueen

Seriously?

Rate this Entry
by , October 14th, 2009 at 08:52 AM (662 Views)
It seems everytime I start to get back on track and am feeling good a $h*t storm of stuff happens that prevents me from continuing on.

I walk out to my car at 4:50am and see my dome light is on ... hmmm ... don't remember even turing it on but okay. Fortunately my car still started and started again after practice so it seems my little mistake is not taking a toll.

I am however sick again!?! WTF?!

I'm thinking of calling the doctor this afternoon. Maybe I just need a round of antibiotics to kick this crap out of me. Headache, sore throat, stuffy nose, chest congestion, etc.

Was a bit late and missed most of warm-up did a 200

3 x (6 x 75)
Round 1 - Free on 1:10
Round 2 - Fr, Stroke, Fr on 1:20
Round 3 - Stroke, Fr, Stroke on 1:30

Did miss a few but did most of them. Went fly on all of the 2nd round, did fly and some breast on round 3.

8 x 50 kick on 1:00 ... we are not going to talk about how pathetic those were ...

Did some great dryland last night. Tons of core work. Squats, bicycles, tricep extensions with bands, bicep curls, rows, bosu squat/twists, "captain's chair" ab work, etc.

I am hoping to swim tomorrow depending on how my head feels and am planning on swimming on Saturday for sure.

Submit "Seriously?" to Digg Submit "Seriously?" to del.icio.us Submit "Seriously?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Seriously?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It sucks that you keep getting sick, Heather. I did a slightly different version of this workout and it kicked my butt!!!