View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Saturday

Rate this Entry
by , October 17th, 2009 at 11:28 PM (216 Views)
Late morning swim with the Nasti's. Crowded but fun! I felt peppy today. Here's the workout:

*500 Free swim warm-up
*200 Dolphin Kick on Back
*4 X 225 on 4:00 (Swim 200 Free/rest :10/sprint 25 stroke) i did fly sprint
*4 X 200 (100 Free (rest :10 sec) 75 IM stroke (rest 10 sec) 50 Free (rest 10 sec) 25 Gut Buster (rest 20 seconds)
*8 X 50 on 1:00 (I did 4 free/4 Back)
*200 Backstroke moderate/smooth/focus on turns.
3,000 SCY

Today was a perfect, cool, crispy fall day!
I spent the remainder of the afternoon running errands, shopping (new shoes and nifty jacket), and getting a haircut.
Tomorrow nite my son and I (we both like terror) are going through an intense haunted house then to a documentary about ghosts. I love Halloween, ghosts, goblins, and anything associated with this holiday.
I'm very bummed; the Nasti Halloween party is the same night as trick-or-treat. I love passing the candy out to the kids. I may just have to go to the party late! I would definitly give up a great meal to rap with the neighborhood kiddies and check out their costumes! I guess I'm a sort of Halloween freak!

Submit "Saturday" to Digg Submit "Saturday" to del.icio.us Submit "Saturday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Saturday" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Much more cheerful blog title!

You're a true Halloween geek! I like haunted houses too though.
    I figured you would like that Fort! I'm glad to accomodate readers of the blogs.
    Yes, a good scare is wonderful! It is almost rejuvinating in some sort of sense. It's fun to not always be in control!

PS. Fort, I order a Tracer Light from the running store. I trust your knowledge and instincts and figure this will be the female "suit to have." Did you get the aeroback?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobinator
    I figured you would like that Fort! I'm glad to accomodate readers of the blogs.
    Yes, a good scare is wonderful! It is almost rejuvinating in some sort of sense. It's fun to not always be in control!

PS. Fort, I order a Tracer Light from the running store. I trust your knowledge and instincts and figure this will be the female "suit to have." Did you get the aeroback?
    Yep, that's exactly what I ordered. I thought I'd give it a try instead of the Pro, though a coach I know is pushing Pros. Of course, then there's the new "LZR" suit coming out in November too.