View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Blue Sky, Sunshine, What A Day To Take A Walk In The Park.

Rate this Entry
by , October 25th, 2009 at 08:18 PM (285 Views)
"Ice Cream, day dream till the sky becomes a blanket of stars," Spanky and Our Gang 1967

I love 60's music. It's so happy, carefree, and organic!

Todays swim workout was alot like yesterday's, quality sprint sets with alot of rest. I think the workout was 1,500 yards; I got in a bit early and did a 1,000 warm-up. I hate those type of workouts; I'm sure that means they are good for me and I should do them more often. I am sitting here trying to recall what we did and my chard clogged brain doesn't remember. It was pretty much carbon of yesterday only I personalized it with a long warm-up swim for a total of 2,500 scy.

After the Colts victory Marty and I went out to River Road for a run. We ran into one of my old running buddies (she's not old, in fact she's 10 yrs. younger than me) and her hubby so we started out with them. True to old "running buddy" form Karen and I took off yakking and striding and left Marty and Pete in the dust. We ran 32:00. It was probably 4.3 miles.

Now it's time to wind down and get ready for Desperate Housewives!

Submit "Blue Sky, Sunshine, What A Day To Take A Walk In The Park." to Digg Submit "Blue Sky, Sunshine, What A Day To Take A Walk In The Park." to del.icio.us Submit "Blue Sky, Sunshine, What A Day To Take A Walk In The Park." to StumbleUpon Submit "Blue Sky, Sunshine, What A Day To Take A Walk In The Park." to Google

Updated October 25th, 2009 at 08:34 PM by Bobinator (stupid spelling)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments