View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Friday, December 12

Rate this Entry
by , December 12th, 2008 at 05:18 PM (1905 Views)
Went on a 5 mile LSD trail run this morning. Forgot my running gloves like a total idiot. Ran some of the time with my hands in my jacket pockets. Almost got hit by a deer jumping out of hedge. My first thought, of course, was "just not my shoulder." lol

1 hour at the gym doing weights and core.

Submit "Friday, December 12" to Digg Submit "Friday, December 12" to del.icio.us Submit "Friday, December 12" to StumbleUpon Submit "Friday, December 12" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are too funny. Your shoulder is your curse.
    It's still sore from where I crashed it yesterday. lol. Ice helps though.
    Maybe the Deer had been paid for a hit by someone who was unphappy with your recent 50 Fly time trial...

...Did you read this ya narrow minded, self obssesive, cotton headed ninny muggings?
    lmao .... lmao
    I think he tried to insult you.

Either that, or he's calling you out for an evilstroke challenge.
    No, he's talking about something else, Quick. But I'm sure I can whip him in evilstroke with my super dee duper B70.
    Yikes about the deer! What train do you run on???
    Hey Jules. I run on the trail along the W&OD bike path or at Difficult Run. DR is beautiful!
    Whip me at Evil... I doubt it... you're close but I'm devoting the SCY season to 50 BR and 50 FR.
    I LOVE those. When I lived in Reston I would just follow whatever I could find that looked like a trail. We should totally run together sometime.