View RSS Feed

Mixing it up this year

Last day of the meet

Rate this Entry
by , November 1st, 2009 at 08:22 PM (394 Views)
After the 1500 Free on Friday, 5 events and 2 relays on Saturday and now 5 events and 1 really today, I AM TIRED!

Today I started today off with the 50 Free in a 32.42 which is only .3 seconds off my best and with a missed turn that must be were I lost it.

The 200 Back was my focus for today, I was trying to break 3:00 but it was not to be, did do a PB by 2 seconds but 3:02.84 was not what I wanted. As I have said before I will take a PB were ever I can get it.

Yet another PB for the 100 Free in 1:11.84, once again issues with the far wall seemed to plague my sprints. One end I jammed and the other end I am not close enough for a good push off. I guess since I am not used to 25 meter pools that could be the reason.

As I am huffing and puffing I am getting ready for yet another PB in the 50 Back in 42.26.

Next up was the Womens 200 Medley Relay in which I was doing the 50 Back and can you say yet another PB in 42.00.

The final swim of the day was the 400 Free, I have to say I just ran out of steam on this one. 5:40.00 which is off by 8 seconds but at this point I think this was more of a painful warm down.

Total yards today 2500.

Submit "Last day of the meet" to Digg Submit "Last day of the meet" to del.icio.us Submit "Last day of the meet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Last day of the meet" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments