View RSS Feed

FlyQueen

Sunday November 15, 2009

Rate this Entry
by , November 16th, 2009 at 12:57 PM (676 Views)
I tried hot yoga. I did not like it. I am still recovering. I think IF I ever did it again I would do a few things differently. I do not like being crazy hot so why I though I would like this is beyond me. It was a good stretch and I am sore but I will stick to cold yoga (or try) from now on. BLECH!!! Hotter than Hades does not a happy FlyQueen make.

I swam after, too.

I seriously felt so sick the rest of the day and this morning that I skipped out on practice.

Sunday's swim:

300 swim
200 kick
200 pull
200 IM Drill
4 x 75 (50 drill/25 swim) fl, fr, br, fr

5 x 200
1 - swim
2 - pull
3 - pull with paddles
4 - pull
5 - swim
Did these nice and easy

4 x 100 kick IM order

4 x 25 on :45 FAST IM order

400 ez c/d

Submit "Sunday November 15, 2009" to Digg Submit "Sunday November 15, 2009" to del.icio.us Submit "Sunday November 15, 2009" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sunday November 15, 2009" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I thought you liked to sweat! It is Africa hot in there. Do you just feel dead from the heat? How do you feel today?
    Don't let your wifey down here! This could become the tiff the creates the rift. You must bear it and grin because she loves this activity. Get in there and sweat it up.
    I think Fort can go solo on this one. I seriously still feel ill. Now I think it's just a headache which I'm sure is unrelated but blech! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. She can have hot yoga and I'll take pilates and all the hot single men ...

My body is definitely still recovering. Somehow I hit muscle groups I dont' use in swimming, running, pilates or weights. That tells me yoga is probably good for me but I'll go to my gym and take the free classes in a nice cool room.

Carry on with it though wifey!
    I'll carry on for awhile. I'm told you just can't "tell" until after 15 x or so ... So we'll see.

I'd love to do pilates instead. It's just way to freakin expensive here.
    Don't disrespect wifey like that! Keep the single men comments to yourself. And FYI, if they are hot, single and taking yoga they aren't interested in the xx chromosome type.