View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Hump Day!

Rate this Entry
by , November 18th, 2009 at 10:51 PM (226 Views)
I took a quick dip at LA Fitness before the Noodler Tribe took over. I guess I'm swimming both days at Louisville this week-end so I should probably cut back and rest a bit.
*700 Free Swim
*10 X 50 Free on 1:00 (I was racing the guy in the next lane I guess)
*4 X ( 100 IM/2 X 50 Stroke IM roll/4 X 25 stroke)
*100 easy backstroke
2,500 yds

I got a new Blackberry tonight! I had the set-up guy make the texting font large! It's great, I don't even need my glasses! I now have e-mail, internet, and a gps all on my phone! And I can see it!

Submit "Hump Day!" to Digg Submit "Hump Day!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hump Day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hump Day!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck this weekend! This meet sounds like fun.
    It should be, it's a great pool!
    Crackberries are the work of the devil. Seriously, they seduce you with their sexy, sleep appeal and all that functionality then lure you into this bad place of constant attention and interruption. Tread carefully. Full disclosure: I have a Samsung knockoff of the blackberry and it's just as evil.

Good luck and have fun in Louisville.
    Crackberries are the work of the devil. Seriously, they seduce you with their sexy, sleek appeal and all that functionality then lure you into this bad place of constant attention and interruption. Tread carefully. Full disclosure: I have a Samsung knockoff of the blackberry and it's just as evil.

Good luck and have fun in Louisville.
    Good luck! I've heard the pool is fabulous.

Have fun with your new toy. I'm an iphone addict myself. But I think the crackberry is better for email.
    I love my crackberry!!! How did you get the large font? I could sure use that when I have my contacts in.

Good luck in Loiusville this weekend. I'm swimming with the kids in Boise. Just hoping to keep up and not be last.