View RSS Feed

The FAF AFAP Digest

Maintenance, Thursday, December 18

Rate this Entry
by , December 18th, 2008 at 04:25 PM (2439 Views)
Arrived at the pool and did not feel any FAF whatsoever. lol Still wheezy. A bit tired too perhaps, haven't had a day off since Zones. But I need my endorphins right now. Decided to do more aerobic/maintenance type work. I may stay on this course, at least with swimming, through the holidays with just a little speed here and there.

Warm up:

700 swim, kick, drill

5 x 100 single arm fly drill on 1:45

Aerobic Sets:

4 x 100 dolphin kick on back with MF on 1:30
3 x 100 IM on 1:45
2 x 100 backstroke kick on 1:45
1 x 100 backstroke, somewhat fast
2 x 100 backstroke kick on 1:45
3 x 100 IM on 1:45
4 x 100 dolphin kick with board on 1:45

50 EZ

500 fartlek dolphin kick on back with MF

100 EZ

Total: 3750

Submit "Maintenance, Thursday, December 18" to Digg Submit "Maintenance, Thursday, December 18" to del.icio.us Submit "Maintenance, Thursday, December 18" to StumbleUpon Submit "Maintenance, Thursday, December 18" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

FAF = ???
    hahaha. That's right, you're a newbie, Patrick. A couple years ago, before the NSR section was born, we had a thread containing a "What Superhero Are You Quiz?" I took the quiz and was the Flash, whose personality is described as "fast, athletic and flirtatious." There were several other sprinters who were the Flash as well (e.g., FlyQueen & Quicksilver). Hence the name of my blog. I may have to look for that link, but I'm thinking that you'd be Ironman. Paul Wolf was the Hulk, hence his avatar.
    Cool. I googled that and I guess I'm Spiderman, "Intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility." At least they got the "geeky" part right
    There were a lot of geeky spiderman on the forum as I recall.
    That makes me feel so special.
    I am glad that FAF was explained. I just assumed it meant Fast As Fun?
    rtodd=Ironman

I guess I will have to see the movie now.
    I had a high percentage of Ironman too, Rob. Although that seems somewht at odds with the Flash ... I loved the Ironman movie!

Michael: A whole lot of people have asked what FAF means!
    what irony
    a high maintenance woman doing maintenance sets
    Ha! I'm very low maintenance. Don't require cards, gifts, flowers, compliments, etc. I just need endorphins and some minimal sleep.
    You're a sprinter, therefore you're high maintenance.
    You must be confusing me with the teenage Cream Puff, Floyd.