View RSS Feed

Elise's Fitness Fun

Short aerobic sets

Rate this Entry
by , December 22nd, 2009 at 01:05 AM (3093 Views)
Got in on the last 1/3 of the senior kids practice. Some of the kids from college were home, so the coach is trying to get in a good bit of yardage to keep them in shape for their upcoming winter training. Since I got in over 2,000, I'm guessing they got in a 6,000 yard workout today.

400 yard easy warm-up

8 x 75 back on 1:10

50 easy

4 x 300 free on 4:00 - I used paddles on these as I've been out of the water for a week and needed to get a good feel for the water back.

50 easy

10 x 25 free on :25

100 easy

I'll be back for the workout tomorrow. On Wednesday, I think I'll do a fin/sprint/lots of recovery kind of workout.

Wish I had made time last week to drive 35 minutes each way to the pool. Being out for a week resulted in me feeling like I have lost the feel of the water. Yuck. Will definitely have to swim on Saturday this week.

Guess it is time to be sure I'm swimming 4 times a week. SCY meets are just around the corner!

Submit "Short aerobic sets" to Digg Submit "Short aerobic sets" to del.icio.us Submit "Short aerobic sets" to StumbleUpon Submit "Short aerobic sets" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments