View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Rap, Rap, Rap, they call me the Rapper!

Rate this Entry
by , December 22nd, 2009 at 11:54 PM (490 Views)
Well wrapper, not rapper!
Today(for almost 5 hours) I wrapped 58 christmas presents! This has to be some kind of home record. I know it wouldn't compete with professional wrappers at the mall but at home alone it was a pretty good feat!
I had to do this so I could account everything I'd purchased for various folks. Tomorrow I'll go out and finish it off! (not much left to do though)

Tonight it was a Nasti Swim! Low attendance although I had 4 people in my lane. Only 2 of the female gender present. I should have stayed home and done more work but the lure of the crystal cool water sucked me in. Here's what we did:
*400 Free
200 Backstroke
200 mixed kick sans fins
*5 X 200 Free on 3:30 (I think we descended 5 seconds each repitition cause I wasn't getting much rest on the last one)
*8 X 50 kick on 1:00 (I used fins so I could make the interval. Did 2 flutter on back/2 flutter on forward sides/2 dolfin on back/2 dolfin on front.
*4 X (100 Free (rest 10 seconds) 50 Free (rest 10 seconds) 100 Free on 5:00 I think.
*Cool-down ez 200 backstroke
3,200 scy

Submit "Rap, Rap, Rap, they call me the Rapper!" to Digg Submit "Rap, Rap, Rap, they call me the Rapper!" to del.icio.us Submit "Rap, Rap, Rap, they call me the Rapper!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rap, Rap, Rap, they call me the Rapper!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had a wrapping marathon last Saturday with about the same result!
    Goodness that's a ton of wrapping! I bet the pile of gifts looks beautiful now!
    It definitely balanced the base of the tree!