View RSS Feed

Random Nonsense

12/23: Team Practice

Rate this Entry
The Colony scy

12 Days of Christmas. Most people were off, but Lazy Wife and I had to work, so we combined the first 5 days of warm up into a straight 500, and I kept the rest to a minimum. Lazy wife didn't like my intervals, so we split the lane most of practice.

Warm up
- 500 free
Transition
- 5x50 :40 kick w/fins and board
- 6x50 :40 free
- 7x50 :40 kick w/fins on back
- 8x25 :25 free down, back back
- 9x50 :40 paddles and buoy
- 10x25 :20 swim w/fins FAST, probably held :12s
- 11x50 :40 breath control, ignored that
Warm down
- 12x25 smooth, did back/free ez
- 4x25 extra waiting for Lazy Wife

Total 3250 yards

Did not sleep well the last two nights. Wanted to skip but skipping practice when I am not sleeping well is a waste. Felt stiff getting in but much looser after practice.

Submit "12/23: Team Practice" to Digg Submit "12/23: Team Practice" to del.icio.us Submit "12/23: Team Practice" to StumbleUpon Submit "12/23: Team Practice" to Google

Updated December 23rd, 2009 at 10:49 AM by qbrain

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice use of toys.

Sorry about the not sleeping well. Is it your mind figuring out the water situation?

Poor Lazy Wife. She can't be that lazy if she's getting up pre-dawn.
    Team workouts are usually toy intensive.

Not sure about the cause of the sleeping problem. It was a restless sleep, not the inability to fall asleep when you are worrying about something, so I am not ready to place the entire blame on the water situation.

My thought on the early AM practice is that you are too dumb that early to skip practice.

Lazy Wife wanted to do :50 for the kick on back. I guess because she is lazy because she kicks faster than I do.
    Hopefully the restless sleep is only temporary.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrpatt
    Hopefully the restless sleep is only temporary.
    Eventually I will be so tired I will sleep through the tossing and turning.

The comment was more for my reference so I knew why I choose aerobic over speed if I ever look back.