12/23: Team Practice
by, December 23rd, 2009 at 09:32 AM (1029 Views)
The Colony scy
12 Days of Christmas. Most people were off, but Lazy Wife and I had to work, so we combined the first 5 days of warm up into a straight 500, and I kept the rest to a minimum. Lazy wife didn't like my intervals, so we split the lane most of practice.
- 500 free
- 5x50 :40 kick w/fins and board
- 6x50 :40 free
- 7x50 :40 kick w/fins on back
- 8x25 :25 free down, back back
- 9x50 :40 paddles and buoy
- 10x25 :20 swim w/fins FAST, probably held :12s
- 11x50 :40 breath control, ignored that
- 12x25 smooth, did back/free ez
- 4x25 extra waiting for Lazy Wife
Total 3250 yards
Did not sleep well the last two nights. Wanted to skip but skipping practice when I am not sleeping well is a waste. Felt stiff getting in but much looser after practice.