View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Fortress Locks

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Our dear Leslie is thinking of changing her hair color for the 2010 swimming season. In an effort to help her decide which way to go, I asked my brother to put together a sampling of some of the more fetching colors worn by fashionable women this season.

Please vote for your favorite, and provide a rationale in the comments section below.

To make voting easier, simply indicate either:

1. Aquamarine/Scope Mouthwash
  2. Lady Carrot Top
  3. Papal Purple
  4. Scott's Turf Builder

Note: to vote, please visit this thread by clicking here: [ame="http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?p=202158#post202158"]Leslie "The Fortress" Hair Color Poll - U.S. Masters Swimming Discussion Forums[/ame]

I think the one thing we can all agree is that all of these colors would look great on our Leslie--she really can't go wrong with any of them.

Submit "Fortress Locks" to Digg Submit "Fortress Locks" to del.icio.us Submit "Fortress Locks" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fortress Locks" to Google

Updated December 26th, 2009 at 08:08 PM by jim thornton

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Let's do all 4
    I tend to agree, Dr. Kurt Dickson, MD.

Then, if it doesn't work out, we can try one of those Star Trek futuristic totally bald babe looks.

I should have gotten my brother to pictorially represent this, too.
    The red really does look great!
    What does Mr. Fort say?
    His name is Scott, so I am think he's probably going to be partial to Scott's Turf Builder. But then again, what do I know?

Mr. Jimmy
    Lady Carrott Top. But, make it more interesting by joining her with your few strands of stubble, Jim.
    The red is HOT!
    Wow, I look so different as a redhead ... Wher'd you get that color, Jim? Is that Amy Adams approved? I think it would look better if I enhanced my blue eyes with some bluer contacts.

Someone did rain on my parade today a teensy bit by mentioning that I do so much to be healthy "why would I dump a vat of chemicals" into my pores ...
    Wow, I look so different as a redhead ... Wher'd you get that color, Jim? Is that Amy Adams approved? I think it would look better if I enhanced my blue eyes with some bluer contacts.

Someone did rain on my parade today a teensy bit by mentioning that I do so much to be healthy "why would I dump a vat of chemicals" into my pores ...

Oh, Mr. Fort has endorsed the redhead concept. But he says it's either blonde or red, nothing else and nothing in between!
    Maybe it's my years of teaching at an art school, but I think she really has to go with Papal Purple. It has that quiet and understated other worldliness that I have come to associate with Leslie's personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress

Did you point out that you bath in a vat of chemicals for fun, and if you are like my wife, you have another 52 mini vats of chemicals that you are thrilled to apply, smear, rub, paint, etc all over various parts of your body?
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    Did you point out that you bath in a vat of chemicals for fun, and if you are like my wife, you have another 52 mini vats of chemicals that you are thrilled to apply, smear, rub, paint, etc all over various parts of your body?
    I did point that out. Apparently there is some "study" (no details, so who knows?) showing some link between frequent coloring of the hair and cancer.

I have the 52 mini vats. Unlike Lazy Wife, I am sometimes too lazy to use them ...

Got the OK from my stylist. She doesn't think it's a terrible idea. So we will battle chlorine together!

Jim, instead of that Ronald McDonald red, I think you should post this photo in your poll: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/a...-picture-3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by pwbrundage
    Lady Carrott Top. But, make it more interesting by joining her with your few strands of stubble, Jim.
    Patrick, I think you can get a pretty good idea of what Lady Carrot Top and Jim's stubble would look like merged by examining Dr. Kurt Dixon, MD's avatar picture, his love child Cletus.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Jim, instead of that Ronald McDonald red, I think you should post this photo in your poll: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/a...-picture-3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by qbrain

Without Chemicals, Life Itself Would Be Impossible
    My brother, John, who did the original photo editing to show the gorgeous Leslie in a rainbow of lock shades, has an interesting theory for why Leslie is suddenly interested in going red.

Quote Originally Posted by jim thornton
    My brother, John, who did the original photo editing to show the gorgeous Leslie in a rainbow of lock shades, has an interesting theory for why Leslie is suddenly interested in going red.

What happened to my long bangs? This is no good either. :-P
    Please don't tell Scott, but you two make a great looking couple, I must say.