View RSS Feed

Random Nonsense

1/6: Bike

Rate this Entry
AM

60 minutes on the stationary bike.

Taking a break from the bike this evening.

Submit "1/6: Bike" to Digg Submit "1/6: Bike" to del.icio.us Submit "1/6: Bike" to StumbleUpon Submit "1/6: Bike" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have to give credit to anyone who can do 60min on a stationary bike without shooting themselves. Although, I hover over my 9 year old until she does. I mean, she is fast for her age and I want to make sure she has every opportunity to git wut sh suiy iuahsdfiuadff idk......
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo
    I have to give credit to anyone who can do 60min on a stationary bike without shooting themselves. Although, I hover over my 9 year old until she does. I mean, she is fast for her age and I want to make sure she has every opportunity to git wut sh suiy iuahsdfiuadff idk......
    Thanks Speedo. Being a naturally very boring person, I can do really boring things much longer than people who like enjoyment in their life.

That guy is getting roasted and not handling it well.
    By the way, how is your bobsled team coming? 2022 or 2026?
    Speedo will you be my new best friend? This quote is made of awesome. LMAO - Lazy Wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by qbrain
    By the way, how is your bobsled team coming? 2022 or 2026?
    They are coming along, and I only have one post up on a bobsled forum regarding how to make them faster
    Quote Originally Posted by Medicine Woman
    Speedo will you be my new best friend? This quote is made of awesome. LMAO - Lazy Wife.
    Dr. Quinn, I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I have just following that thread throught the day!
    Dr. Quinn, I'm glad you enjoyed that as much as I have just following that thread throught the day!
    OK, Dr. Quinn and Dr. Speedo, I'm old enough to need a translation of that last bit. It sounded good though.
    iudkwhesd, well then...it's time to learn!

hagdnt for tomorrow is another day.
    I one time did 70 minutes on the trainer and thought I had developed MPD. 60 minutes is mantastic. Have you ever looked at your watch while on the trainer? It goes twice as slow.

I can't wait for RAC to log on today and spew some more. He might be the best guest host we've ever had.
    I had bookmarked your blog on a specific date and missed all your updates. I broke a rib once and continued swimming. It was horrible, every flip turn would cause me to momentarily pass out from pain. I also learned how to scream in agony underwater. Good luck in your recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by aquageek
    I had bookmarked your blog on a specific date and missed all your updates. I broke a rib once and continued swimming. It was horrible, every flip turn would cause me to momentarily pass out from pain. I also learned how to scream in agony underwater. Good luck in your recovery.
    I was wondering about your comment last night that I was updating.

I think waiting it out is the quickest path to recovery. Was there a reason you kept training?
    I'm incapable of waiting it out, personality flaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by aquageek
    I'm incapable of waiting it out, personality flaw.
    Ah, so you were going for multiple Genius awards.
    I broke my rib when a high school girl tackled me in a football game on a youth group retreat. Talk about humiliation. To this day she mocks me about it, as she should.