View RSS Feed

Chicken's Nuggets

Doo-B-Do-Over

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Doo-B-Do-Over
Posted January 6th, 2010 at 09:33 PM by Chicken of the Sea
As the self appointed Chicago branch of the Sewickley SeaDragons, I've been receiving Bill White's excellent workouts via email on a daily basis.

Bill was on holidays over the recent Christmas break, though, so I was in a bit of a panic until Vlog the Inhaler stepped in with the Jimcentric "B" level mediocre workout. I received this fabulous looking workout on Dec 28th and was so excited that I raced to the pool two days later to do it.

About 10 minutes into the swim, I was ejected from my lane by a noodler class consisting of 4 ladies. A polite plea for compassion from the instructor resulted in "YES WE NEED 2 LANES FOR THIS CLASS YES OF COURSE WE DO!!!!!!". Said instructor then moved 2 of the women into the second lane so as to occupy it and I had to wait until a nice man offered to share his swimming lane.

Anyway......I was very grumpy and, although I got to finish the workout, I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have.

So yesterday I did a do-over!!!

Submit "Doo-B-Do-Over" to Digg Submit "Doo-B-Do-Over" to del.icio.us Submit "Doo-B-Do-Over" to StumbleUpon Submit "Doo-B-Do-Over" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Bravo, C of Sea!

I particularly like your artistry at illustrating Jimcentricity with a smiling hippocampus on the upper right, and no less than seven beaming smiley faces dit dotting the remainder of the white board, particularly by the "regroup" reminders.

Since you swam this workout by yourself, I am hoping that you were able to use the regrouping to integrate different aspects of your personality into one coherent whole.

National Treasure, meet Sydney-based despiser of bull sharks!

Sydney-based despiser of bull sharks, meet C of Sea!

All of you please meet Amanda and Mandy and Ms. Hunt and Patch.

But enough of the regrouping. We shall chat after the 175s!

Go!