View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Relaxation: My present to fellow swimmers

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Merry Christmas and assorted other secular, religious, and Druid holidays to one and all. I am hoping to get a better camera soon, so please do not give up too soon on my Vlog simply because of its piss poor production values and generally uninteresting subject matter to date!

Improvement is possible!

Who knows what the next year will bring?

In any event, today's Vlog represents my Christmas present to my fellow swimmers. If you watch this, and I hope you do, I know it will be easy to dismiss the recommendation therein as the groggy advice of a narcoleptic well into his dotage.

Resist this urge!

Please, allot yourself 8 minutes at the end of your next practice to try out my recommendation, which blends the best of swimming, with the best of Karmic meditative Bhuddhism as such is understood by me, a fellow with no understanding of it.

Then let me know if you do, indeed, find this to be as deeply relaxing as I and my follower have. (Note: one my New Year's Resolution is to up the number of follower to plural. My other New Year's Resolution is to not lose the follower I do have.)

BORKED

Submit "Relaxation: My present to fellow swimmers" to Digg Submit "Relaxation: My present to fellow swimmers" to del.icio.us Submit "Relaxation: My present to fellow swimmers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Relaxation: My present to fellow swimmers" to Google

Updated December 27th, 2008 at 07:39 PM by matysekj (Embedded YouTube video directly)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments