View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Sunday Addendum

Rate this Entry
by , January 24th, 2010 at 09:51 PM (171 Views)
For anyone out there who has been suffering from sinus, ear, nose and throat issues this winter I think I have the cure!
# 1 - get some mucinex D (the kind for sinus and nasal congestion) and take it in the morning.
# 2 - Go to the "Health Food Store" and get some ear candles. Find a buddy to help you w/ ear candles; you don't want to burn your hair (or ears) off. The ear candles will pull all the ear and deep throat junk up. I feel 100% better and my nose is running 75% less than before!

Submit "Sunday Addendum" to Digg Submit "Sunday Addendum" to del.icio.us Submit "Sunday Addendum" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sunday Addendum" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had an ear candling done in Belize and it did work! I never realized you can buy them in a health food store.
    yes you can. I was a little nervous doing it but it really wasn't hard and seemed to work very well!
    Good to know! I thought I was on the mend saturday but woke up sunday to find that my cold had not only made a comeback, but it brought along new symptoms. I may try the above!
    Yeah, give it a try. I wasn't sick in the sense of having a fever or anything, I've just had a head sinus, running nose, itchy throat, and ears that feel dry and itchy off and on since november. It comes and goes. The mucinex seems to help the nose without giving me nausea, hyperosity, or sleepiness.
    Hyperosity! HA.
    Ear candling always sounded just a little too weird for me to even think about, but if the Bobinator is game...
    I'll admit I felt a little like I was entering "The Twilight Zone" but it was quick and painfree!