View RSS Feed

The Labours of SwimStud

C & C Pain factory

Rate this Entry
by , January 26th, 2010 at 07:43 PM (952 Views)
OK not that much pain but C & C for Cardio and Core.

Did a 40 minute elliptical run today and felt pretty good...especially as the sinus thing has still lingered a little.

After this I hit the mat with the yoga ball for core work with kneeling plank, squat thrust and pike, side dips, hyper extensions, leg raises.

Then ditched the ball and did some crunches and leg scissors to a 4:4 count then double timed for 8.

Did my hip flexor and hamstring stretches, reverse curl stretch, cat stretch and spine extensions to finish.

Went back in and did RC raises lateral and then external rotations.

Then 1 set each lateral raises, rear delt raises and tricep extension 10lbs 10 reps.

I don't focus too much on shoulders this is just a little extra work. I think I get enough out of my swimming and core work as is to hit delts fairly good.

Submit "C & C Pain factory" to Digg Submit "C & C Pain factory" to del.icio.us Submit "C & C Pain factory" to StumbleUpon Submit "C & C Pain factory" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Has the neti pot been helping your sinuses at all? Bobinator recommended ear candling.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fortress
    Has the neti pot been helping your sinuses at all? Bobinator recommended ear candling.
    I ran out of salt and had to use table salt..that was WAY rough...

...it really brought the flavour out though...
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimStud
    I ran out of salt and had to use table salt..that was WAY rough...

...it really brought the flavour out though...
    Ew! Bad visual.
    Nice 1991 reference!