View RSS Feed

The Labours of SwimStud

SCY Nats!

Rate this Entry
by , December 28th, 2008 at 11:10 AM (1266 Views)
Well I checked the QT's in swimmer magazine. It's always good to start finish the year off with a laugh!

Yep, I checked the 35-39 year old age group times, and then began thinking about how else I can spend the money that I won't be using to travel to Clovis...

Seriously, can we have three brackets, so that there would be some level of competition for me?:
Tech Suit Div
Brief/Jammer Div
Average Fat Guy Div

Submit "SCY Nats!" to Digg Submit "SCY Nats!" to del.icio.us Submit "SCY Nats!" to StumbleUpon Submit "SCY Nats!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just focus on Zones and maybe do LCM Nats at IUPUI where you can do three events and you won't have to deal with 50 layovers to get there. If you belong to a Y, you can go down to Ft. Lauderdale for YMCA Masters Nats, the week before Zones.
    Um, Rich, remember you're a FINA 40 next year so for any SCM or LCM meet your age group is 40-44. Sure looks to me like you're about a second off the 200 LCM Breast qual time.
    For the 200 yeah, if I can get that close again.
    That's funny Rich, because we probably laughed simultaneously! Seriously, where are the average, fat, old guy qualifying times????
    We'll just have to indulge ourselves with gridges!