View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Fabulous Friday

Rate this Entry
by , February 12th, 2010 at 08:45 AM (170 Views)
I hoisted myself out of bed at 4:45 a.m. to make it to the Monon Center by 5:15 a.m. We were supposed to have a going away party for our art teacher at 7:15 a.m. so I was on a mission. I sis this workout quick as possible:

**500 Freestyle Building Momentum
**200 Freestyle Pull (buoy and paddles)
**200 Free kick with board and fins
**500 Free (at least 10 sec faster than first one)
**200 Freestyle pull (buoy and paddles)
**200 Back Kick with fins
**500 Freestyle Swim (20 seconds faster than first)
**10 X 50 Free on 1:00 (all between :40-:42)
**300 reverse IM cool-down swim
3,100 scy

I hustled in the locker room and raced out to my car. WOW it was coooldddd outside!
As I pulled out of the tree and brush laden Monon Central Park I noticed everything was coated with a thin brittle of ice! The shimmery glaze coupled with my headlights gave a surreal appearance of jewel-covered splendor to the the great outdoors!
The air was so cold that the moisture was crystallizing into a glistening fog. It was scary beautiful!
I suddenly noticed my Blackberry's light blinking at me. I hit the message berry and discovered to my JOY that I have a 2 hour delay today!
After a quick Starbucks detour I made it to school and settled into my desk! I'm going to work on an all day presentation I have coming up in March! This will give me lots more free time this week-end!!

I'm still not sure if I'm going to the IU meet tomorrow. I felt great swimming today however my chiropractor/grasston session tonight may cause me to feel otherwise!
Have a great Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit "Fabulous Friday" to Digg Submit "Fabulous Friday" to del.icio.us Submit "Fabulous Friday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fabulous Friday" to Google

Updated February 12th, 2010 at 10:01 AM by Bobinator (mis-speeliing)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a wonderful morning! Good luck this weekend if you do your meet!
    Let me know what you think of the Graston!