View RSS Feed

The Labours of SwimStud

Spring Forward3/15/10

Rate this Entry
by , March 15th, 2010 at 07:04 PM (471 Views)
I hate the hours change. I feel terrible today, so tired. Weekend storms made a trip to Long Island into a heavy trip. Bonus was mega sushi dinner and of course, I hat too much sake...

So I have a guts ache today...don't think it's the food or if it is maybe just too much of everything leaving me a bit blurgh. I think raw fish poisoning would have announced itself in a more spectacular fashion way before now.

So I wrestled with my mind today tying to convince myself to swim and I went and did 4000 yards, then lifted weights after.

Thusly:
Warm Up
2 x 300 snorkel
Sprint
4 x 50 FR 3:00 got the last one down to 29-30 on a push..
Kick Set
10 x 50K 1:15 but ended up 1:30's first one was in :54
4 x 50 EZ
Fly Work
4 x 50 3BR/3 FLY
8 x 25 FLY did last one as a 50 a bit slower.
4 x 50 EZ
Aerobic Set
10 x 100 1:45 desc 1-4 5 ez rpt 6-10 went 1:30 down to 1:25.
Kick Set #2
500 with fins
Cool Down
6 x 50 EZ

Submit "Spring Forward3/15/10" to Digg Submit "Spring Forward3/15/10" to del.icio.us Submit "Spring Forward3/15/10" to StumbleUpon Submit "Spring Forward3/15/10" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hate the time change too. It will take me a couple weeks or more to adjust.

Think you hat too much sake. Do you feel better after the workout?
    I hate the hours change. I feel terrible today, so tired.
    Me too. I woke up on time and thought how much it sucked it was dark out when I get up (again). I then fell back to sleep for EXACTLY one hour. I knew I was in trouble when I woke up and found it was light out. Good news is that everyone else in the office did the same thing so we all just laughed it off.
    I felt a bit better, after workout.. still a little crampy in stomach...think it is overindulgence.