View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Part 1. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(Note: Just found out while attempting to preview this that I can only use 10 emoticons at a time, so must divide today's vlog into three mini installments. Sorry for the bother. --Jimby)

Okay, no footage today, no still photography, no cartoons, no hieroglyphics. I am trying to figure out the cheapest, most portable, best, and least easily stolen & destroyed camcorder to buy, and it is proving surprisingly difficult.

So, today's vlog will be made up of words and emoticons.

I swam a meet today after having awakened from uneasy dreams and drunken three mugs of . I should have eaten a because I tend to get foot cramps a lot, especially when the water is and I don't drink enough . I was how I would swim, because for the past four days I had been feeling , laid low by in my inner ear, that caused a certain nausea and need to to the bathroom fairly frequently, plus I had a sore throat. In fact when we arrived at the meet, i actually had to to the bathroom. But maybe this is more than you care to know.

Submit "Part 1. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to Digg Submit "Part 1. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to del.icio.us Submit "Part 1. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to StumbleUpon Submit "Part 1. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments