View RSS Feed

Swimming, Life, and Other Stuff!

Thursday

Rate this Entry
I had a head-ache today. I didn't even get a break long enough to take Advil so..... I just suffered through it and tried to act happy.
Immediately after school I reported for my Grasston and Chiropractor work. I left there feeling beaten up.
It's cold, rainy, and dark out here. When time to leave for swimming rolled around I bailed. I only wanted to swim 1,500 yards or so with the big meet this week-end so I guess I'll get up tomorrow morning @ 5:00 a.m. and do it.
Meanwhile the fabulous Butler Bulldogs vs Syracuse game came on tv. Go Bulldogs! Butler had an excellent 1st half but now it looks like Syracuse is starting their rally.

Here's a link to "Women and Physical Exercise?
/Training" article I saw on a blog today. I don't know alot about weight training (Jimby vs Fort) but I do believe intensity is highly under-rated for its health and fitness benefits. Check it out if you are interested.Hubbardtrainingsystems.blogspot.com

Tomorrow will be a better day......I hope.

Submit "Thursday" to Digg Submit "Thursday" to del.icio.us Submit "Thursday" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thursday" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Tomorrow WILL be a better day!
    Thanks for the link. I hate hearing it's all "calories in, calories out."

Tomorrow will be better! Take advil tonight.