View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Part 2. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(Sorry for making you read this backwards. --Jimby)

In any event, I the previous record holder of the 100 I.M. from the #1 spot in our league , which was something of a pyrric victory, because it was --embarrassing for a humble guy like me to to admit--my own record.

This was followed by a mediocre 50 fly, an okay 25 free --a staple of our league, since we aren't so as to think such a distance is beneath us!

But then I swam the 400 I.M., setting a new record (not my own!) by 9 seconds, with a rather pathetic 5:11 in the 55-59 age group.

If I were not a teetotaller, I would have to propose a to my personal best post-diarrhea/nausea/sore throat performance in a pool measuring 18" deep (in the shallow end; I literally scraped my knuckles during warm up!)

Submit "Part 2. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to Digg Submit "Part 2. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to del.icio.us Submit "Part 2. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to StumbleUpon Submit "Part 2. Visualizing My Temporarily Non-Video Swimming Vlog" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments