View RSS Feed

Vlog the Inhaler, or The Occasional Video Blog Musings of Jim Thornton

Part 3. Note--please read Parts 1 and 2 and 3 in order

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(Note: If you are reading this without first going back in time and reading Part 1 and Part 2, I warn you that today's tripartite swimming video-less vlog dependent on emoticons will make even less sense than it should. --Jimby)

Alas, the whole thing has left me with an exertional headache and some residual fatigue that keeps me from for joy, or, for that matter, even myself, and certainly not telling myself I am not , though the truth is, I probably could tell myself this, and not even the 's would find fault with my reasoning!

Anyhow, I had hoped to cap off the night with some butterfly kicking drills, but it looks like that's not in the cards. And so I will probably just head off to before a quick visit to parts of the Internet to help me visualize said kicking drills.

Your video-less vlogger, signing off. Check back here soon for more .

Submit "Part 3. Note--please read Parts 1 and 2 and 3 in order" to Digg Submit "Part 3. Note--please read Parts 1 and 2 and 3 in order" to del.icio.us Submit "Part 3. Note--please read Parts 1 and 2 and 3 in order" to StumbleUpon Submit "Part 3. Note--please read Parts 1 and 2 and 3 in order" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So the 400 IM was worth it then? lol