View RSS Feed

swimsuit addict

IMing with Friends

Rate this Entry
This morning I swam a LC workout with the AG masters. It was one of those rare days when all four of my strokes felt good—usually one or two of them seem to be lagging behind the others. Today all four were my BFFs. (I’m hoping to stay on good terms with them all for a while, and not slip back into frenemy territory with fly.) Here’s what we did:

800 LCM warmup

10 x 50 FR @ 1:00, odds drill, evens hypoxic [I did these stroke, rev. IM order (with an extra 2 free]

4 x 50 FR build @ 1:00

3 times thru:
400 FR @ 7:30 [This got changed to a 450 after the 1st one; I went 6:02 and 6:50 on the first two then just did 150 of the last one, because I wanted to work the IMs]
4 x 100 IM @ go when 3rd person gets in [I tried to hold 1:35s on these and mostly succeeded; I was getting about 20-30 sec. rest]

300 warmdown

I’m getting a massage this afternoon, and golly do I need it. I had spasms in my upper back on Wednesday night after my aborted workout, and am really feeling tight today. Maybe my body is missing the rowing this week—it does seem to help stretch out my lats and upper back.

Submit "IMing with Friends" to Digg Submit "IMing with Friends" to del.icio.us Submit "IMing with Friends" to StumbleUpon Submit "IMing with Friends" to Google

Tags: ims, lcm
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments